This unusual -steel and brass- prosthetic arm made in Europe, articulates in a number of ways:
The elbow joint can be moved by releasing a spring, whereas the top joint of the wrist allows a degree of rotation and an up-and-down motion.
The fingers can also curl up and straighten out. The leather upper arm piece is used to fix the prosthesis to the remaining upper arm. The rather sinister appearance of the hand suggests the wearer may have disguised it with a glove.
Visitors Who Read This Post Also Read
- SCUM Podcast #1 Sinister Souls
- PRSPCT PDCST: 001 by Sinister Souls
- Kris Kuksi and Travis Louie Show
- Getting a Leg Up: 6 Amazing Prosthetics Changing the Game
- Upper Playground January 2010 Sale
- Craola & Lola Collaboration Painting
- Plaseebo Marshmallow Mickeybaby
- Sam Flores Toy