Why settle for a round cookie when you could have one shaped like the Eiffel Tower? Italian designer Italo Ottinetti enables us to snack on all of Europe’s most iconic architecture with ‘City Cookies‘, a cookie cutter set in a wooden ‘landscape’.
Each of the six stainless steel cookie presses represents a European nation’s most recognizable monument – can you name them all?
The set is available for purchase at Apparecchiare La Citta, which also offers a meat mallet in the shape of an Ionic-style column and a miniature landscape that’s actually a functioning cheese board, with cheese knives hidden within a mountain.
Want More? Click for Great Related Content on WebUrbanist:
[ By Steph in Design & Products & Packaging. ]
Visitors Who Read This Post Also Read
- City Cookies: Sweet Treats Shaped like Iconic Architecture
- Banzai! 32 Wildly-Shaped Trees And Bonsai Art
- Wear You Live: T-Shirts and Totes Printed with City Maps
- City-Shaped Design: 13 Urban-Inspired Objects
- A Different Angle: 15 Great Geometric Home Accessories
- City of Sounds: Scale Model Plays Urban Soundtrack
- Feeling the Earth Move: Urban Sidewalk Liquid Intervention
- Invisible Boxes: Camouflaged Art Goes Postal, Hits the Street