Beetling is an airport traveler seat which is designed to meet the needs for waiting passengers. It has an elegant and transparent design that builds an advertising region that will be in sight of the passengers. The dual transparent layers of the body seize the poster still. It is also possible to alternate of the poster by the airport staff when required. It is easy to clean and can be arranged in various arrangement along with the mediator service points. It is flexible to answer the contemporary and vibrant architectural requirements. The sitting surface has rubber disks which provide skin refreshment. It has perforations to provide ventilation. It is user- friendly and can be assembled easily.
Designer : DESIGNNOBIS
Tuvie has received this project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.
Visitors Who Read This Post Also Read
- “Just Fold It” : Flexible Room Divider Design
- Landscape Bathtub Can Transform Its Shape to Meet Your Needs
- Salt and Pepper Shakers Feature Transparent Body and Ergonomic Design
- Rostov-on-Don Airport by Twelve Architects
- SleepBox at The Sheremetyevo International Airport in Moscow
- Fayton Ecological Tourism Car Was Inspired by Phaeton and Horses
- Enjoy Sitting : Multi Function Seat by Ryan Jongwoo Choi
- Dogibag : A Travel Bag Concept for Small Pet by Nicklas Ekstrand