Cleaning a balloon whisk can be a bit of challenge, wouldn’t be great if we can disassemble it? This is the main idea behind Divisible user friendly balloon whisk. If you bake or cook a lot, you probably use a balloon whisk once or twice such as whisk egg whites, sauces, or any other mixtures. However, based in the thickness of your mixtures, it would be pretty difficult to clean the inner side of the wires, rinse it with water probably is not the most hygienic way to clean it. Aside from that, the bulbous whisk form can be a bit difficult to keep with your other kitchen utensils as they might become tangled with the whisk wires.
Designer : Kwon Hansol
Using Divisible user friendly balloon whisk, user can disassemble it for easy cleaning and make it easy to store. The hand can be split into two, unfolding those stainless steel wires so that user can wipe it clean thoroughly. The two hand parts are connected by magnets.
Visitors Who Read This Post Also Read
- Whisk Concept Integrates Yolk Separator In Its Design
- Rescue Balloon Helps Locating Campers or Hikers Lost in Deep Forest
- MAG Furniture Snaps Together Thanks to Powerful Magnets
- Steam Cleaner by Adriano Conti
- UVacuum : Personal Handheld Kitchen Vacuum With UV Sanitation
- Green Fox Eco-Friendly Cleaning Cart-Designed to be Pride of Street Cleaners
- Grillo Portable BBQ : Fold It Open Just Like An Umbrella
- Handy VA : Robotic Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner by Hyeon-Cheol Lee